Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Happiest Place on Earth...

Well...I don't know if its the "HAPPIEST" place? Or the most tiring place in the whole wide world?! Whatever...it sure was fun!

We did 2 days in a row...thanks to Southern California Residents "2fer" deal! Pay for a day, get the 2nd free!! I LOVE a deal! The first day was a full day at Disneyland...the 2nd Day was at California Adventure. I had NEVER been to California Adventure and I would actually like to go back without the kids (do NOT tell them that)...but it's more of a roller coaster, older kid kind of park...and they serve WINE!! (My kind of place!) The Pixar parade was awesome though and the kids loved all the characters from their favorite movies, Nemo, Cars, Toy Story, The Incredibles....

A day at a theme park is NOT complete without face paint...according to Chasey


Whoever was in that Mickey costume was TINY! My sister is tall, but Mickey was super tiny!




Pretty much sums it up!


I have the sweetest little boy ever


Cutest Dress EVER!



another Sewing creation!! Ariel is on the purple fabric...it's the only cute Disney fabric I could find last minute


Made a hair clip to match


I wish I had these shoes! Chasey is so lucky...and SO spoiled!



I have family in town this week...It's been so much fun! I really really miss my family!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun time had by all! Love the wild animals picture ~ too funny. Thanks for coming by my blog.
    ~Wendy

    ReplyDelete