Saturday, January 8, 2011

Fuzzy's Christmas Vacation!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

Wow...it's been over a month since I posted! We've been busy! Super busy! We spent 2 weeks in Illinois and Michigan with our families over the holidays! So much fun! I love spending time with my family! James family and friends got to meet the kids for the first time too...now they have even MORE family! They are the most loved kids in the world!

Chasey turned 6 on December 19th! My goodness...my sweet little preemie is SIX YEARS OLD! SO much has happened in the past 6 years...It feels like she's been here for a lifetime already! I don't really remember life before her! Because it was her birthday, she got to take home "Fuzzy" the kindergarten class bear! Each kid gets to take it home for a weekend and then write a couple of pages in his book and then bring it back to share with all of the kids. Well...we were lucky and got to take him for TWO whole weeks! He flew on an airplane, spent birthdays, Christmas, New Years....all with us! We loved having him and here are the 2 pages I made to put in his book! I wanted to include a ton of pictures without taking up 10 pages!




We are so happy to be home! It was a great vacation but with little ones, it's nice to be on a schedule again! We have friends coming for dinner tonight and we are trying out our new "salt slab." It's a 7 lb block of himalayan sea salt! You heat it up on the grill and then cook your seafood on it! We got it here. I bought grouper and scallops. Grouper wasn't my first choice, but it looked the freshest!

Happy Saturday night my friends! I'll let you know how the seafood turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment