Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!?...or is it?

This isn't how it's supposed to be...I'm sitting here....on the computer...Easter baskets overflowing with goodies....but my kids aren't here to find the hidden eggs or squeal with excitement over the new Wii that is now hooked up for them (thanks to James who spoils them rotten). A new pink controller in Chasey's basket and a new black controller in Cash's! Just Dance 2 is SOOOO ready to be rocked! I don't even get to see my kids in their new Easter outfits that James and Chasey picked out together! (yes...he took her shopping at the mall for new shoes...and they ended up with new Easter outfits AND shoes! He melts my heart over and over with the little things that he does with the kids)

I'm a huge advocate for it's better to be alone than to be miserable when it comes to divorce....but Holidays can suck sometimes! At least I have James and great friends to spend the day with and we will be over at their house soon...but waking up without my munchkins here really does suck.

ps-I totally know that Easter Baskets and the Easter Bunny are not the true reason for Easter......it's just the fun part when the kids are little and I'm not getting to enjoy it with them today.

Oh well...here's a "Peep" show for a laugh...I needed a laugh and this just came through on my phone while I was typing this post.


Mel

1 comment: