Thursday, April 14, 2011

When the Cat's away...

Enjoyed a night out with James and a couple of friends last night in Los Angeles. We went to see his all time favorite band...Queens of the Stone Age...I was mostly there to people watch! and there is some AMAZING people watching to be done in LA I tell ya! I enjoy the live music, but I only knew one song...I'm more of a pop/country girl....it was a fun night out though!

My twin nieces babysat the kids for us last night and I let them use my computer. I was cracking up this morning when I got on and saw all the photo booth pics that they took. At least this explains why there were rabbit ears, heart sunglasses, mickey mouse ears and princess tiaras on the table when we got home! I love to see how much fun my kids have when I'm not home!





xo
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment