Monday, March 21, 2011

Going Back to "The Happiest Place on Earth"

Just waiting for the rain and hail to pass over and then we are headed to DISNEYLAND!!!

My brother, his wife and my niece came into town yesterday from Illinois (they brought the rain with them...I swear!)...as soon as Chasey gets out of school today, we are headed to the Magical land of Disney! I love LOVE having family come visit...even if they do always bring the cold weather and the rain...its ok...I just love getting to visit! I didn't tell the kids that their cousin was coming...I surprised them yesterday! Chasey was standing at the airport not having a CLUE who was going to come down the escalator! She had guessed it was her cousin Kylie...several times...but I kept telling her that it wasn't her! haha
Not only were they surprised with a visit from their cousin...but also they are going to Disneyland for 2 days!! YAY!!!

The kids had a chance to play yesterday before the rain came in....There is nothing better than the bond of cousins when you are a kid! I was lucky enough to have about 20 or so! Our entire family lives in Illinois....so for Chasey and Cash...this is a special treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment