Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I'm officially a Soccer Mom....



Cash started Soccer this past weekend! I know I've said it before, but now that my kids are a little bit older...I actually FEEL like a MOM!! I've been a mom for 6 years now, but once Chasey started kindergarten...and now Cash is in soccer...I feel like a mom. I do "mom" things! I've always done "mom" things...like the park, Sea World, playdates, dance class, etc...but Soccer and school just seem like big kid things to me. I've arrived to "Momdom"

I don't even like soccer...but watching my little guy out there makes me so happy! Rain or shine...I will be at every one of my little guys practices and games! I am a very proud mom and can't wait until he actually starts playing little scrimmages and runs to the wrong goal! (Doesn't every 3 year old soccer player do that?)

All that running makes a 3 year old tired!


Super Soccer Sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment