Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Dear Santa...


Chasey wrote her first letter to Santa! I'm so proud of her. She got tired of writing (well...tired of copying letters that I had written down on another page) so it's pretty sloppy, but I'm so proud of her!





We went through the Toys R Us Big Book of toys and circled everything she wanted....here is the list.

We then proceeded to put it in an envelope and send it off to Santa at the North Pole....We went through all the motions...took it to the mailbox and sent it on its way.
MOM BRAIN....forgot to go back to the mailbox and take it out to keep it forever! It IS her first letter to santa afterall! The nice mailman took it and sent it to Santa. Thank goodness I scanned it!

Shoot...one less keepsake for me! (and I keep EVERYTHING!)

2 comments:

  1. Mel! I love your blog, so happy you're doing this! I love this Santa letter, so cute! I can't wait 'til Penelope & Kostas can write theirs. Can't believe that is little (big) Chasey! Can't wait to keep following along!

    As for your upcoming drama ... live in the moment and do it w/as much grace as possible. Your kids and your boyfriend will love and respect you more for it:) --- Haydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! didn't know you had a blog, thanks for leaving me a comment so now I know =)
    LOVE the letter. Sorry you lost it but...Digital is better - I tell my son that's why all the art ends up in the recycle bin - it's neater and doesn't take up as much space. I scan the art and pitch it! he he he. I'm addicted to throwing things out. You can print it as a 4x6 picture and put in a scrapbook =)

    ReplyDelete