Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Gymnastics...

Chasey started gymnastics again last night....we took a 6 month hiatus!

She's in the "advanced" 5 1/2 - 6 1/2 year old class....I would hardly call it advanced, but it's what they call it. I asked the teacher how she did after class and she told me that her and her friend Chandler (my good friends daughter) talked alot, but they did good....Chasey translated that into the teacher said I was terrible and I DID NOT goof off and talk to Chandler the whole time! I had to deal with grumpy Chasey the whole way home....She kept saying "the teacher said I was bad!"

I had to explain to her that the teacher was NOT talking about her gymnastics skills and that she is in fact very good! So hard to have to explain to your five year old that she is not letting you down....she is VERY dramatic and I know she just needs to get over it...but it pulls at my heartstrings to hear her upset!

Here are a couple of pics!

Peyton, Chasey & Chandler


learning her backwards rolls

No comments:

Post a Comment